Saturday 11 April 2015

Is this Love Chapter 3

Chapter 3



Her hand was in his as they walked out of AR! Luckily it was after 6:00pm and there was no one at AR except the security people. He took her to his SUV and opened the door for her. She sat inside without arguing but Arnav could feel the restlessness in her eyes. He didn't want to scare her because he knew that she could not adopt to his ways. She was different. Correction! She was Very Different!

He wanted her to understand his situation and he wanted her support to understand his own feelings.. would she let him?

He needed answers and he knew she deserved some too!

He saw her fidgeting with her dupatta and biting her bottom lip..looking as adorable as ever!

And he decided!

He was going to take her to his favorite spot where he made all his life's decisions'
But he hadn't taken anyone there till date. Not even his own dii knew about it! It was his little secret spot. But he wanted to show her the place'

Why? Why? Why?

He couldn't understand why he wanted to show her his place. He didn't know why he wanted to tell her that he liked her. Arnav had never been expressive in his life. He had showed love only to his dii and nani and that through gifts only. He sucked at words! And now he wanted to talk to her?

The car came to halt and Khushi jerked back from her thoughts to reality. Just as she was about to thank him for the lift she realized the surroundings were unfamiliar and this was nowhere near her house in Laxminagar!

She was confused but before she could ask him anything he was already out of the car and had opened her side of the door for her. He leaned a bit and opened her seatbelt. He gestured her to come out and she did. Quietly.

Okay!

What was happening? Why had Arnav Singh Raizada brought her here? She didn't know why he did but she was just nervous' plain nervous but not scared because'.

She TRUSTED him!

She knew he wouldn't do anything wrong with her.

But'''.
Where were they?
Okay the place was Beautiful!
The elegant flowers in the garden were dancing gloriously. The pond was so lovely and this was the first time that Khushi had seen something so beautiful. In fact! She had never been to this place before! It was so unique and quiet'. Just like her BOSS!
Wait what?
Her boss!!
It just clicked her that her boss had brought her to this place!!
But why?
There he was standing smiling at her as he watched her amused expressions'
Khushi: S'Si..Sir this is n'not my house?... you were supposed to drop me home.. Why did you bring me here?
After a long silence he finally spoke up
Arnav: Because'. We need to talk!
Talk? Arnav Singh Raizada wanted to talk to her? In such a beautiful place? About what?
After another long silence which seemed like eternity to her he finally spoke up!
Arnav: Khushi I know you are really confused about what happened today. And you want to know what I did today'.  You must be wondering why i'I 'kissed on your'umm..neck in the car'
And there! She wanted the ground to open and eat her alive! He said that! How could he! Besharam!
She was blushing like hell and all the shades of red were visible to his smiling eyes. He knew how embarrassed she was but he needed to be open and honest to her so that there were no misunderstandings. And he continued
Arnav: I did that because'honestly speaking.. I am seriously attracted to you..(and her eyes shot up in disbelief)..i have been since day one ever since I saw you..(she blushed)..even though I don't talk to you but I see you talking to others and I love your nature. I have been observing you and I realized that recently it was becoming impossible for me to keep my eyes of you'.
He trailed off. He paused for a while and waited patiently for her to digest the new facts he just told her. He could see a million expressions on her face. Shyness, sweetness, embarrassment, shock, amazement and much more. And he continued'.
Arnav: I know this is difficult for you to understand but trust me it was impossible for me to talk about my feelings because trust me im really bad at expressing my feelings Khushi yet I have tried my best. Will you think about it? Will you think about us? '..(he breathed) '.i don't want an instant answer because a haste decision may be wrong so take your time'..and let me know?
What could she say? She just nodded still not believing that this was actually happening to her! He was interested In her?
Satisfied with the clarification Arnav dropped her home.


1 comment: